Do you want to establish a powerful digital footprint and effectively showcase your business to prospective clients?
Plugging your URL into Google is the first thing people will do when they hear about your brand. That’s why your website needs to grab your consumer and stop them from pressing that ‘back’ button, and ultimately finding your competitor. There are other companies offering your customer the same thing. Give them a reason to choose you.
Our experienced team utilizes strategic website solutions backed by modern SEO techniques to create a strong online platform for your business. From website design to website hosting, we manage it all at SplashDict.
We build websites that are not only visually beautiful but also functionally effective. Our web design and development services help clients grow their businesses online. From personal, company, or organization websites, we customize your details with high professionalism and brand your online presence properly.
How Website Design Works
Discuss Your Requirements
Schedule a meeting to discuss your project ideas and requirements with one of our team members.
Get a Proposal
We review your requirements and identify web solutions that are effective and feasible as per your needs.
Web Development and Designing
Once the requirements are identified, the team starts developing the solution.
After development and final review from the client, the quality assurance team ensures that everything is on track.
Our team launches your brand-new site after all checks and revisions have been cleared to ensure the highest standard.
Benefits of Having a Professional Web Design
Today, having a company website is as crucial as having a shop, office, or telephone number. Research has found that 6/10 of customers expect brands to have content online about their business. Why wait any longer your customers are looking for you!
Here are the benefits of having a website designed by a professional website company;
- Online Presence 24/7: Having a website means customers are always able to find you – anytime, anywhere. Even outside of business hours, your website continues to find and secure new customers.
There’s every chance you could be losing customers to your competitors by staying offline.
- Information Exchange: Opening hours, contact information, images of your location or products, and contact forms to facilitate inquiries from potential customers or feedback from existing ones.
- Credibility: In today’s modern world, there is an expectation for any reputable company to have some kind of online presence. They are useful tools to share crucial information about your business with customers and answer all the What’s and Why’s that they may have.
- It Cuts Costs: You can use your website to sell goods & services directly to consumers, in some cases removing the need to use “brick-and-mortar” stores which involve large operating costs (staff wages, rental, and utilities to name just a few).
- Market Expansion: As your site is accessible to anyone all over the world, the ability to break through geographical barriers has never been easier. Anyone, from any country, will be able to find your company and as such, is now a potential customer.
- Consumer Insights: Analytic tools allow you to identify who your typical customer is, how they found you, what they like, and adapt your business to maximize purchases through your site.
- Customer Service Online: Websites provide an easier way to handle customer service. Offering answers to regularly asked questions in a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section, you can reduce customer service costs and save yourself time and money, as well as provide much more information.
Our Website Design Services
Are you looking to create a new website from scratch, update, re-create or modernize an existing website?
Custom Website Design and Development
Our in-house designers and developers can create a stunning, completely customized website for your business.
Whether you require an e-commerce website or an informational website, we will build a result-oriented website that will continuously generate business and opportunities for you. Completely unique development and design, closely customized to what you need.
Responsive Web Design
Our web design team can build you a highly responsive and scalable layout that will look fabulous on all screen sizes. Whether your users use your website on their mobile phones or desktops, they will be able to benefit from all the elements and bits of information on your website.
Landing Page Design and Conversion Optimization
A landing page is a very important component of your sales funnel and lead capturing mechanism. We have extensive digital marketing experience to design and create conversion-rich landing pages for your business with full optimization of visual as well as content constituents of your landing page.
Small Business Design and Development
We provide affordable, impressive, and fast website design and development services for small businesses.
Once you decide to hire our web design and development services, we will build a customized website, fully representing your small business aspirations but at the same time, instilling confidence and authority through content and presentation.
Enterprise Web Design and Development
We can build you a highly complex yet simple-to-use website for your enterprise with a wide selection of features and the ability to accommodate hundreds of web pages and hierarchical sections.
We can build you a portal replete with blogging sections and online communities. You can offer online registration and member-only sections. We can create a huge website on a distributed network through a dedicated team of web designers and web developers.
CMS Creation & Integration Services
It's important to be in control. With our CMS services, we'll ensure that your site remains updated with tools to create & modify content.
We can integrate virtually any CMS (Eg; WordPress, HubSpot, Drupal, Joomla, etc) into your website or create a custom-programmed CMS for more complex projects.
E-Commerce / E-Store Development
We design beautiful eCommerce websites specifically made to convert your potential buyers and increase your revenue.
Whether you are a new business looking to setup an online business for the first time, or a traditional retail business looking to create an online e-commerce presence, we can help.
Website Fixes, Updates & Maintenance Services
From time to time, most websites need to be updated, upgraded, or even optimized for search engines as new algorithms (or formulas) affect how your website is seen in the eyes of the search engines.
SplashDict has an in-house team of designers and programmers that can improve any website whether aesthetically or from a functional perspective - or both. Whether you require an update or edit or are looking for regular maintenance and support, we can help.
Visual appeal is imperative for brand attention, retention & of course loyalty. A simple feature to spruce up your logo can work wonders to garner interest & repeat custom, as well as a word-of-mouth referral.
Our designers know the effective use of visual elements, colors, and graphics while creating a logo for your organization.
On-Page SEO Services
The goal of on-page SEO is to help search engines, like Google, recognize your website for the words you want to rank for.
We’ll optimize the on-page ranking factors for your individual pages. This includes (but is not limited to) looking at: Content, Title tags, URLs Structure, Alt text, Meta descriptions, etc.
The goal of most website marketing strategies is to rank highly in search engine results pages (SERPs) through the implementation of search engine optimization (SEO) tactics, content marketing, social media engagement, and other digital and offline efforts.
If you need help driving quality traffic to your website, our website marketing and pay-per-click marketing campaigns will help.
CRM & Email Marketing Integration
We help businesses drive website traffic and business inquiries via CRM platforms, Website Forms, Email Marketing, Landing Pages, and Blogs as well as automated marketing based on the actions of potential customers.
Here are some useful answers to frequently asked questions and general information people seek about Website Design Services:
The cost of website design services depends upon the needs of your business and the indsustry your business belongs to. SplashDict offers a customized design approach that takes into account your budget and the current trends in your industry.
With many factors affecting the website experience, putting a number to the website design service can be difficult. That’s way we create a plan that is exclusive to your business so that you get the best return on your investment.
Conversion Rate Optimisation is a process for increasing the percentage of visitors to your website, and converting those visitors into leads and customers.Similar to running a brick and mortar retail business, many people may enter your website, browse, and not make purchases, and as a business owner, you will want to reduce this as much as possible - and this is where CRO strategy comes into play.
CRO is a strategy that provides one of the most effective ways to turn your website visitors into leads and paying customers. This process involves a variety of tools that are all used together for one goal - to convert visitors into leads, and leads into paying customers.. Essentially, it is about setting up a journey that drives the user to take a specific action on your website, whether it be filling out a lead form, signing up to a newsletter or making a purchase.
By practicing CRO techniques our professionals will be able to identify possible problem areas on your website by measuring user interaction. And by measuring and analysing this data, we will be able to understand the buyer in greater detail, and gain insight into a variety of user behaviours such as:
- Where on your site you are losing sales
- Who is dropping off, where and why
- Ways to capture those missed opportunities
Once this research is conducted, we will be able to identify possible challenges and opportunities, helping you develop hypotheses and tests to see which approaches generate the most sales on your site.
When it comes to shopping, e-commerce is the preferred method for both consumers and businesses. In comparison to brick-and-mortar stores, customers can now buy at the click of a button and have the ability to browse thousands of options through these online platforms. E-commerce also saves businesses a lot of money as they no longer have to invest in physical stores and keep up to date with rent and maintenance. It is a win-win for everyone.
If you are looking to create an e-commerce store for your business, you are investing in increasing your brand exposure, reaching a highly targeted audience, and gaining quality leads and you also have the tools to direct consumers through the buying process.
Another benefit of having an e-commerce store is that you are able to track users and learn about your leads, allowing you to segment them into specific audiences, nurture them based on buying intent, and turn them into loyal customers.
At SplashDict, we are able to build the e-commerce platform of your dreams, one that is easy to navigate, directs the user through the sales pipeline, and increases your bottom line. Not only are we able to develop, optimize and design your e-commerce site, but we are also experts in marketing e-commerce stores through the most effective and proven digital marketing tactics.
E-commerce marketing uses promotional tactics or tools to drive quality traffic to your online stores and convert these prospects into paying customers. This marketing approach is also designed to retain customers once they have made their first purchase and nurtures a relationship to ensure continued support.
A successful e-commerce marketing strategy combined marketing tactics that take place both off and on your website. A strong marketing strategy will build brand awareness, nurture customer loyalty, and increase online sales.
There are a variety of tools you can use to reach out to your target audience. With the right mix of marketing tools, you will be able to increase your conversion rate and attract new and sustainable business.
At SplashDict, we provide consultancy to new e-commerce retailers to ensure success-related components such as SEO, Email marketing, Social Media Marketing, and PPC solutions are in place to give you the optimum chance of success.
Website maintenance is the process of checking your website for any issues on a regular basis and ensuring it is always kept up to date. This needs to be done consistently in order to keep your site healthy, ensure ever-increasing traffic, and strengthen your rankings on the search engine results pages.
Websites play a vital role in business and are created with various goals and objectives in mind such as branding, selling, lead generation, and information. If you do not keep your website maintained all of your efforts will be for naught.
You see, if your website load time becomes slow, or Google penalizes you for outdated content, your website will drop in the search engine ranks and your competitors will begin to soar above you leading to massive loss.
With this in mind, every website needs to be maintained and should always be updated with the latest search engine requirements and best practices.
- Improved Security: Website maintenance is vital for online security. With web maintenance, you want to ensure that your site is kept up to date with any software patches or security updates - at all times. If this is not seen, you open your business up to the possibility of being hacked.
- Increasing Website Traffic: If you want users to find your website, you need to make sure your site is of the highest quality - from your content and imagery to loading time and user experience. Search engines also keep an eye on this and will increase your website's ranking if it is well maintained, regularly updated, and full of helpful and well-optimized content. With the search engines placing you higher in the search results, you will reach more potential customers who are actively seeking what it is you offer as a business.
- Improved User Experience: By consistently updating your website with quality content including blogs, informative articles, the latest news, and the latest offerings, you show your audience that you can be trusted and establish yourself as an industry leader. A well-maintained website will always have functional and easy to use a call to action buttons that are designed to drive the user to take a specific action - if these buttons are broken or do not appear - you are sure to lose clients to your competition - also make sure you remove outdated content so that users do not become frustrated with your business. By doing this regularly you provide users with the ultimate online experience - which builds trust and helps you convert leads into loyal customers.
These are just a few reasons why website maintenance is important for all businesses.
By keeping up to date with any online changes and by ensuring your content is always up to date, you will claim your place at the top of the search engine results and build continued trust with your target market, leads, and current clients.
Do You Have a Large or Complex Website Design & Development Project?
WE CAN HELP.
Let’s discuss your project’s goals, challenges, and requirements to craft a custom solution that helps your business thrive!